Unfortunately no roof will last forever and will eventually need to be replaced. When the time comes to re-roof your home, removing all of the roofing will allow a thorough inspection of the structure. We will ensure your new roof is the highest quality and installed properly to protect you from the rain and wind.
Before Roof Replacement
During Roof Replacement
After Roof Replacement
Regular inspections can help spot damage that could lead to a needed repair or replacement. We will make recommendations for the best action to take based on our expertise and assessment of the wear, age, and damage on your roof.
Replacing a warn or damaged roof will increase the value, enhance the look and increase the safety of your home.
Here are some of the signs that you need to replace your roof:
- Sagging roof deck
- Signs of water damage/leaking
- Moisture, mold or rotting
- Dark spots or discoloration
- Visible light coming through
- Damaged shingles (broken, missing, curled…)
- Loose fittings (around chimneys, pipes, vents…)